– Low acidic, light bodied brew, pleasant
aroma and a mild with a smooth flavor.
Costa Rica – Excellent acidity creates a bright
taste with a hint of smoke flavor.
– Medium bodied with a lively acidity, very
aromatic with spice and chocolate overtones.
– Smooth, well balanced acidity with a sweet
Kona coffee is grown in the Hawaiian islands and benefits from its
rich volcanic soil. It is typically mild and sweet with a hint of
– Very full bodied with a slight exotic earthy
taste. Slightly sweet with floral nuances.
Guinea – Very well balanced with complex aromas.
Moderate acidity and full body.
– Unique nutty and woody aromas add to this
full bodied, complex flavored coffee.
– Medium bodied with a tangy and pungent liveliness
and a pronounced floral aroma.
– Kenya coffee is considered by many to be the
finest coffee in the world. They are wonderfully aromatic with overtones
of fruit and berries.